WIP Continuum
This looks beautiful. Put my on the list of excited people Big Grin
Hope this skin hasn't died. This is/was a great looking skin.
I really hope this hasn't been abandoned! If it has.. then some other enterprising skinner take notes and whip us up something real minimal like this!
Intrigued. Is this still moving forward?
This looks wonderful, i'd really like to try it out, hope it's all going well Smile
(2013-04-10, 08:06)Anthraxination Wrote: I really hope this hasn't been abandoned! If it has.. then some other enterprising skinner take notes and whip us up something real minimal like this!

Watch this space :-)
I would be more then happy to test this skin. Love the idea and from the preview it looks like a perfect way to go. Interesting yet minimal in a clean and well balanced way. Hope this one will be avaliable soon! I would be happy to testdrive any release.
Looks fantastic, clean and functional! I think it would make lots of people happy should you have the motivation and time to devlop it towards a release. Good job man, miles ahead all the other skins for those of us that appreciate minimalistic and clean GUIs
Nice work, takes a good skinner to pull off a great looking minimalistic skin, and you nailed it! Looking forward to the release!
This looks lovely, can't wait for a release Smile
Hey guys! Any updates? Smile
No more work on this?
Looks pretty good, clean and nice!

Greetz Stealth
I Love this skin!!!! If you are willing to share this skin sign me up now!!!
Does this project still have a pulse peeps?
Nice Skin.

I make new these Skin.
It will be a little different

You can see here:

http://www.kodinerds.net/index.php/Threa...inimalist/
incl. Download

Skin is in English and Germanfor for Gotham

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Continuum13