Remote for Mac os x to control server with?
Hi everyone,

First of all, I'm not entirely sure this is the right spot for my question as it fits in multiple threads. If this isn't the right place, please tell me where to put it and I'll happily move it there.

Few weeks ago I made my own media server from spare parts I had laying around. It's running Windows 7 but only used for XBMC. It all works perfect and I am really impressed by XBMC (first time using it). At the moment I use my iPhone as a remote, this also works fine and easy but I was wondering if there is a remote available for Mac OS X as well. Often when I'm working on my laptop I use XBMC to play music so it would be ideal to have a small app on there with which I can control XBMC like I can with my iPhone. Just to clarify I'm not looking for a remote to control my Macbook with but a remote ON my Macbook to control another PC with.

So my question is. Is there a remote for Mac os x 10.8 with which I can control my windows 7 media server (running XBMC)?

Cheers!
Control XBMC specifically (web interface is available)? Or control Windows desktop (Remote Desktop Connection works great)?
XBMC specific is what I meant. I hadn't heard about the webinterface yet (sorry, I'm still pretty new to XBMC). I looked it up and installed it, it works good! Thx for pointing me in that direction.

This afternoon I also found an unused Logitech Harmony One in our house, I guess I'm going to install that as well Smile I believe I need an IR receiver first?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remote for Mac os x to control server with?0