Any way to move 'focus' after a menu selection?
Hi

I am fairly new to XBMC and to using the Transparency skin.
It's one of my favorite skins and I have been making some customised changes.

I have created several new menu items on the Home Menu using Playlists and amendments to Includes_Home.xml.
They work great but when I click on them they show a list of matching movies (which is what I want) but at the start of the list is the '2 dots' to enable you to move UP (or is it DOWN?) a level. I am using the MEDIA INFO setting/view.
It is the '2 dots' that have focus and the background is popcorn (default image?).
Again if I select "TV Shows" then the list of shows is displayed but the focus is on the '2 dots' at the top of the list and a default image is again shown.

1. Is there a way to get the focus on the first Movie or TV Show (i.e. the second entry in the list) so the imageArt for that show is displayed?
2. Is there a way to change each (or all) of the default background images? Where are they stored? What are they called? Can I change them?

Thanks

Peter
1. you can remove the 'two dots' in xbmc settings;
Settings > Appearance > File lists > Show parent folder items
if you disable it, they will be gone.

changing which item gets focused is not possible.

2. See: Settings > Skin settings > Backgrounds
you can select a custom background image there, or select a folder with images to create a background slideshow
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Ronie

Thanks.
That works perfectly.
Exactly what I wanted to do.

Regards

Peter

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Any way to move 'focus' after a menu selection?0