Win Advancedsettings.xml issues
Alright guys, so I've been having this issue all morning. I've searched around the forums and Google and can't seem to find the answer. I'm trying to removed the "*ALL SEASONS" links from my TV shows(pictured below).

I've created the advancedsettings.xml file and used the wiki page to create the following:

Quote:<advancedsettings>
<videolibrary>
<hideallitems>true</hideallitems> <!-- removes the "*All" items from the video library -->
</videolibrary>
</advancedsettings>

I've rebooted XBMC, my HTPC and cleaned the library and it wont remove it. I've looked through the rest of the wiki incase I'm using the wrong code(which I probably am). Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
HTPC: ASRock B75M-ITX LGA | Intel i-3 3.3GHZ | 4GB | Samsung SSD + WD 2TB x2
Are you using a nightly?

This may be deprecated. The recently added stuff in the AS.xml became deprecated mid-october.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
(2012-11-02, 16:46)thrak76 Wrote: Are you using a nightly?

This may be deprecated. The recently added stuff in the AS.xml became deprecated mid-october.

Thanks for the fast response.I'm using a fresh install(yesterday) of XBMC 11.0 (downloaded right from xbmc.org).
It's not deprecated, I just tested and it worked fine. Where did you place your advancedsettings.xml?
(2012-11-02, 18:03)scudlee Wrote: It's not deprecated, I just tested and it worked fine. Where did you place your advancedsettings.xml?

I placed it here: C:\Users\Ryan\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata

EDIT: Ok, Just saw it was saving as a text document and have since fixed that.

Thanks for all the help guys!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advancedsettings.xml issues0