OS X Suddenly HORRIBLY slow
Still running Dharma (10.1 I think) on a mac mini.

Worked great last night - this afternoon went in to fire up a movie and it takes 15 - 20 seconds between movement between selections on the screen.
I rebooted, and still have the same problem.
Load on the Mac is not high at all even with XBMC running...

However, when running top, I see the XBMC process keeps switching between "running" and "stuck".

Any ideas while I look up the log collection/bug report stuff?

(2012-11-03, 02:40)Dalej Wrote: Still running Dharma (10.1 I think) on a mac mini.

Worked great last night - this afternoon went in to fire up a movie and it takes 15 - 20 seconds between movement between selections on the screen.
I rebooted, and still have the same problem.
Load on the Mac is not high at all even with XBMC running...

However, when running top, I see the XBMC process keeps switching between "running" and "stuck".

Any ideas while I look up the log collection/bug report stuff?

I think I found it. Don't let your wireless bluetooth keyboard battery run out...
I think that's it anyway.

Nope, that's not it.

No XBMC updates have been done, and no OS updates have been applied, network isn't having any issues.
Distance of the remote from the mac doesn't make any difference (I was thinking low battery at first).
XBMC logs are clean, nor any crashreport logs at all.

Anyone have any ideas on what to check next?
I've the same problem... suddenly
Two Mac mini on the same Gb network, connected to the same NAS synology...
One of the Mac mini works perfectly... but on the other one, it takes suddenly more than a minute just to open the movies.... and 5 minutes to quit...
And the CPU load stays very low.... it's just slow

I would appreciate any suggestion....
xbmc.log might show where its hanging...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Suddenly HORRIBLY slow0