Video source locking + 'Group movies in sets' issue (hang)
Hi All,
In my spare moments over the last few months I have been trying to seperate my video files into two folders ('family friendly' and 'everything else'), to achieve this I have started from a fresh database and imported my library (albeit with updated path names) into it (MySQL as I use two XBMC boxes in my house).

I have had some success with this in that everything works fine until I enable the 'Group movies in sets' option under the video settings, after that XBMC simply hangs when I try to enter the 'Movies' section from the home screen.
When the option is disabled everything works as I hoped (hiding non-family friendly movies until I enter a code), in the short term I can just disable 'sets' but it would be nice if I could have them enabled.

I have copied a debug log to pastebin (http://pastebin.com/egRe9XPQ) although there is nothing obvious there to suggest a fault to me at least.

Anyone have any ideas?

I am using a very new frodo nightly build, I have been using bleeding-edge builds for some time now, this particular problem I have been seeing for a few months now so it isnt isolated to a single build.

I'd appreciate any thoughts on this.

Stu

Can you view the Sets node in Video -> Library -> Movies -> Sets or does it hang there as well?
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
It doesn't hang if I view that node, but all it does do is present the 'working' message in the bottom left corner.
Interestingly this happens regardless of whether 'Group in sets' is enabled, the sets node will only display for me if master lock is disabled.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video source locking + 'Group movies in sets' issue (hang)0