• 26(current)
[RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins
(2015-08-23, 20:18)pen1 Wrote:
(2015-08-19, 20:37)BoxFreak Wrote: Hmmm... I made that modification. Still for example today's Pikku Kakkonen is available via web browser, but I cannot find it on Kodi. Tried also search, but latest episode is from yesterday.

Try reboot kodi, some add-ons does not refresh database automatically.

Normally this is not necessary with Areena. New programs seem to come available during watching other program through Areena plugin - not even restarting Areena plugin is necessary. I'll try that next time this problem occurs.
Odroid C2 running CoreElec
(2015-08-17, 14:08)Jamiar Wrote:
(2015-08-11, 10:20)perplex Wrote:
(2015-07-24, 20:27)BelovedLover Wrote: I did a fresh install of OSMC and installed YLE Areena plugin/addon from the .zip, through the OSMC. When trying to start YLE Areena from OSMC, I get error message "No module named Crypto.Cipher".

For Yle Areena you need to install missing packages.. check https://github.com/aajanki/yle-dl

Can you specify how to do that? What i need to install to get away "No module named Crypto.Cipher" error message?

Use ssh client (like PuTTy or similar) to log in and

sudo apt-get install python-crypto
Hello all, Kodi newbie here (but I know tech otherwise, no worries Wink. I just got my Slice media player box (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fiv...r-and-more), it's a Raspberry Pi running openelec and Kodi v14 (Helix). Booted up nicely and plays videos from local server, no problems there. However, the most critical thing as far as my children are concerned is YLE Areena (for their cartoons Smile, and there I'm having problems.

I downloaded the package plugin.video.yleareena-1.8.0.zip, copied it to the Slice via ssh, and tried to install it ("Install from zip"). Kodi complains about missing dependencies and refuses to install it. By enabling debug logging I got this in the logs:

DEBUG: Addon plugin.video.yleareena requires script.module.parsedom version
0.9.1 which is not available

Any tips on how to install that? As noted, I'm totally new to Kodi here. :/. All help appreciated.

Anyone have this running on a Slice (or comparable device)?
(2015-09-06, 15:25)PetriWessman Wrote: Hello all, Kodi newbie here (but I know tech otherwise, no worries Wink. I just got my Slice media player box (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fiv...r-and-more), it's a Raspberry Pi running openelec and Kodi v14 (Helix). Booted up nicely and plays videos from local server, no problems there. However, the most critical thing as far as my children are concerned is YLE Areena (for their cartoons Smile, and there I'm having problems.

I downloaded the package plugin.video.yleareena-1.8.0.zip, copied it to the Slice via ssh, and tried to install it ("Install from zip"). Kodi complains about missing dependencies and refuses to install it. By enabling debug logging I got this in the logs:

DEBUG: Addon plugin.video.yleareena requires script.module.parsedom version
0.9.1 which is not available

Any tips on how to install that? As noted, I'm totally new to Kodi here. :/. All help appreciated.

Anyone have this running on a Slice (or comparable device)?

You should install Finnish repo
tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyjO0eHAXjQ

[/php]
Trying to add the Finnish repository listed above,
Downloaded the zip and through settings > addons > install from zip, I get the following error:

Quote:Addon does not have the correct structure

I'm very new to OSMC but have been a long time user of XBMC,
Although I have been using Plex for the past few years (please don't hate me for that).

Should this work on OSMC and if so, am I doing something wrong?
Log files show this problem, I just wget it to my Pi from the link 2 posts up...

Code:
08:32:21 37051.843750 T:1957269504   DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (FileBrowser.xml) ------
08:32:21 37051.855469 T:1957269504   DEBUG: GetZipList - Processing zip://%2fhome%2fosmc%2frepository.finnish-tv-1.0.1.zip/
08:32:21 37051.855469 T:1957269504   DEBUG: ZipManager: not a zip file!
08:32:21 37051.855469 T:1957269504   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting zip://%2fhome%2fosmc%2frepository.finnish-tv-1.0.1.zip/

Kiitos :-)

Our TV antenna doesn't stretch to our TV so this would be such a better solution than airplaying..
So, I managed to upload the extracted files directory straight into addons folder.

After installing the crypto stuff I kind of got yle to work a bit, at least one kids program. Live didn't work though.
Hi,

as I was wondering how to get python crypto to XBian, I thought I'll write guide here. There is no python-crypto available for RasPi package repositories. Here's what to do on command line:

Code:
cd /tmp
sudo apt-get install git python-dev gcc
git clone https://github.com/dlitz/pycrypto.git
cd pycrypto
python setup.py build
sudo python setup.py install

And now the YLE plugin works. None of the others do, unfortunately.
ruutu.fi all categories empty. Should it still work?
Hi and thanks for all the effort you are putting into this project.

I am having the same problem with ruutu.fi lists being empty. Running kodi 15.1 on a windows 10 pc.
Areena hasn't worked since yesterday. Is there some easy fix for this?
(2015-11-19, 19:24)BoxFreak Wrote: Areena hasn't worked since yesterday. Is there some easy fix for this?

Am I the only one using this, or does it work with everyone else?

Yle Areena has been the no1 addon for our family, and it's very unfortunate that it doesn't work now. Sad
(2015-11-22, 12:36)BoxFreak Wrote:
(2015-11-19, 19:24)BoxFreak Wrote: Areena hasn't worked since yesterday. Is there some easy fix for this?

Yle Areena has been the no1 addon for our family, and it's very unfortunate that it doesn't work now. Sad

hehe

Yes, it's broken.
You can get program info from v3, but stream comes from new site and don't work.
Once I thought I was mistaken, but I was mistaken.
Don't say thanks, if I helped, just rate my reputation =)
(2015-11-22, 12:36)BoxFreak Wrote:

Oh bummer, it's the most used add-on for us too. Actually it was the primary reason why I switched from mythtv to kodi.

I noticed things are not working on weekend and tried to debug if its my own system but it seems that this is a more wider problem.

Has somebody already figured is this fixable?
Hi all,

Same for me. I use KODI on my Raspberry Pi. My Finnish wife very regularly watches the YLE 20:30 news on the large screen this way. She immediately picked up when it stopped working a few days ago. I'm now in the doghouse! We just get a script error - no other useful info.

I do know that yle-dl program is still working, which I believe underpins this KODI add-on. Though I work in IT, I'm no developer and don't know how to trouble-shoot this.
I can help test and try my best to contribute if someone can take a look or show me how to turn logging on and retrieve the logs.

Cheers.
Have had same problems for couple days now.

Yle areena plugin is _the_ most used plugin in kodi for our family,kids watch pikku kakkonen and other kids' stuff from there.

If it helps, you can access samba shares via windows network with \\your.ip.to.kodi\ ,for me it is 192.168.0.something between 101 and 110. logfiles -folder holds all .zip -files, but i don't know which one holds the info.

szymex if you are reading this, if you are still developing this plugin i would like to offer you a appreciation burger at kauppuri5 or 45 special if you are interested Smile contact me via pm, i am serious about this man! this is a good plugin.
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins8