• 41(current)
[RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins
(2016-09-26, 20:23)Faravid Wrote: Having playback problems with the plugin.

I have to initiate playback on a item twice before it starts to play.

Sometimes I get playback failed error, sometimes playback just stops just after it starts. If I get the playback failed error, the video may play until I confirm the error.

Using the latest version released 20.9.2016.

Hi
I only get sometimes:"If I get the playback failed error, the video may play until I confirm the error."

My plugin settings...
Oletko suomessa? On
Näytä ohjelmapätkät Off
Näytä ohjelmien toedot Off
Kieli Suomi
Oletuslajittelumetodi Julkaisun päivitysaika
Lajittelu tyyppi Laskeva

Last page....
Suurin sallittu resoluutio HD-1080
(P.S. Don't use auto)

I hope this helps ^^

My platforms: PC with Win7 and RasPi3 with Openelec
Once I thought I was mistaken, but I was mistaken.
Don't say thanks, if I helped, just rate my reputation =)
(2016-09-27, 11:30)JPXNET Wrote:
(2016-09-26, 20:23)Faravid Wrote: Having playback problems with the plugin.

I have to initiate playback on a item twice before it starts to play.

Sometimes I get playback failed error, sometimes playback just stops just after it starts. If I get the playback failed error, the video may play until I confirm the error.

Using the latest version released 20.9.2016.

Hi
I only get sometimes:"If I get the playback failed error, the video may play until I confirm the error."

My plugin settings...
Oletko suomessa? On
Näytä ohjelmapätkät Off
Näytä ohjelmien toedot Off
Kieli Suomi
Oletuslajittelumetodi Julkaisun päivitysaika
Lajittelu tyyppi Laskeva

Last page....
Suurin sallittu resoluutio HD-1080
(P.S. Don't use auto)

I hope this helps ^^

My platforms: PC with Win7 and RasPi3 with Openelec

What value to you guys have in the setting "Do not show subtitles if audio in the default language is available" ("Älä näytä tekstityksiä, jos ääniraita oletuskielellä on saatavilla" in Finnish)? Do you have those playback problems if you set that to Off/False?
Nope
Its again off, because sometimes somebody talks in english and subs helps.
I get problems if I use "Suurin sallittu resoluutio: Auto".
Once I thought I was mistaken, but I was mistaken.
Don't say thanks, if I helped, just rate my reputation =)
I had the resolution set as "HD-1080", changed it to "Automaattinen" and some items stopped to play completely (just showing loading icon for a while until giving a error playback failed).
I switched the setting back to "HD-1080" and stopped having issues.
But then I restarted Kodi and the problem is back.
Just a quick test with a couple of videos but looks like disabling "Älä näytä tekstityksiä, jos ääniraita oletuskielellä on saatavilla" may have fixed the issue.
(2016-09-20, 18:21)hirsivaja Wrote:
(2016-07-17, 21:05)mark346 Wrote: Thank you hirsivaja for your answer! Yes I have set the maximum resolution into all possible alternatives but that seems not to have any effect. The error seems to be that the "Certificate Verify Failed". What is the reason to this I don't know. What puzzles me is that the live channels come through quite OK.

This is a quite long after you asked the question, but I added an option to disable the HTTPS-connections. You might try that to see if it solves your problem. Normally the HTTPS should be used, it is also recommended by Yle.
Yes, disabling the HTTPS-connection helped so that the "Certificate Verify Failed" error does not come any more and I can select the video to be played. Now there is still a sound problem. The E2Player (which is the default player) does not work at all. The DVD-player plays the video but there is no sound. The audio output device is greyed out in the system settings for some reason.
I have the areena api plugin 2.3.3 running on my rpi3 libreelec 7.0.2 kodi 16.1. I am able to watch live tv but if I try to select tv shows it gives the api areena plugin error. Any ideas?
(2016-10-13, 13:07)ederopaa Wrote: I have the areena api plugin 2.3.3 running on my rpi3 libreelec 7.0.2 kodi 16.1. I am able to watch live tv but if I try to select tv shows it gives the api areena plugin error. Any ideas?

How "old" is your api key ? I registered mine when they originally started to allow api key registerations (>1y ago) and tried to use that key few weeks ago with Areena addon. Result is exactly the same as you describe. I re-registered to get a new key, used that and no problems.
rasjani's addon repo - home of reddit_tv, sciflix, moontv and few other addons.
Tried a new registration and the problem is the same.
Suurin sallittu resoluutio -setting seems only apply to online clips, not live TV.

I have very slow internet connection, and I use Kodi via old PAL-TV, so I don't need 720 resolution for my video. It doesn't work well and my TV bottlenecks anyway.

Is there a possibility to lower the resolution for Live TV?
(2016-10-13, 18:22)hiltuspeke Wrote: Suurin sallittu resoluutio -setting seems only apply to online clips, not live TV.

I have very slow internet connection, and I use Kodi via old PAL-TV, so I don't need 720 resolution for my video. It doesn't work well and my TV bottlenecks anyway.

Is there a possibility to lower the resolution for Live TV?

I made the change to the newest version. Now the maximum resolution setting should apply also to the live-tv.
Ruutu stopped listing content. Anyone else have the same issue?
(2016-10-29, 11:08)Ryderio Wrote: Ruutu stopped listing content. Anyone else have the same issue?

I also have the same issue.
(2016-10-29, 11:39)aperi Wrote:
(2016-10-29, 11:08)Ryderio Wrote: Ruutu stopped listing content. Anyone else have the same issue?

I also have the same issue.

Same here... Confused
Any news about ruutu addon? Not working anymore.
  • 41(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins8