Add setting for Kodi don't ignore local artworks with refresh "from internet"
When I Scrape a new movie without file nfo and with his Artworks on local, Kodi use by default the local artworks.
When I refresh a movie information with choice "from internet" local artworks are ignored.

We may have many reasons to refresh info from the internet and want to keep our local Artworks.

having the ability to distinguish between artwork and information would really be a step forward

Add a setting "Prefer local Art" in Settings/media => Videos => Artwork will be a real improvement
without break the historical logic.

this felt so natural to me that i had posted an issue for it:
Discussion : https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/issues/23044

Thanks.
(2023-03-26, 10:59)Nanomani Wrote: Add a setting "Prefer local Art" in Settings/media => Videos => Artwork will be a real improvement
without break the historical logic.

Great suggestion. I think it is important to add to the existing logic the way you mentioned above, rather than change it. because many movies that I have -and probably other users as well- are intentionally need to be scrapped with local nfo and Internet artwork or vise versa. and although the existing options isn't defining these boundaries clearly when the user choses local or Internet, I am still able to get what I need out of it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add setting for Kodi don't ignore local artworks with refresh "from internet"0