Xbmc doesn't stay full screen on hdmi switching
Have hdmi routed to my home theater receiver. From there hdmi goes to the tv. Now when I switch my hdmi source on the receiver (for example going from htpc to bluray player) or when I turn the receiver off and it changes the hdmi passthrough mode xbmc freaks out and only shows in about a quarter of the screen. It's not windowed so xbmc still thinks its full screen. To fix this I have to window it and then full screen again (or shut down xbmc and relaunch. Is there any way to avoid this behavior so I don't have to mess with it anytime I turn the receiver off or change hdmi sources?
I can't be the only one that has a setup like this. I'm pretty sure it's due to the hdmi on the video card turning off or changing resolution temporarily when the switch is made causing xbmc to go wonky.
(2012-11-06, 00:04)thesuffering Wrote: I can't be the only one that has a setup like this. I'm pretty sure it's due to the hdmi on the video card turning off or changing resolution temporarily when the switch is made causing xbmc to go wonky.
I am getting it too, when changing source from HDMI to TV and back.
XBMC v16.1 Jarvis, Aeon Nox 5.1.1
Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit SP1, CPU: AMD A8-3850 Quad Core Fusion,
MB: ASUS F1A75 V PRO, RAM: 4GB, Video: on board(HDMI), Sound: on board (HDMI),
TV Tuner: Hauppauge HVR-2200
Try this one, http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1167488

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbmc doesn't stay full screen on hdmi switching0