Workaround for Recently Added in Frodo Nightly
Well currently its the only feature broken for me in the nightly Frodo (mine dated Oct 30th). The bug is that although the recently added thumbs on the home page update on new items, the Recently Added file list doesn't.

There is a workaround by going to Videos / Library / Recently added episodes that seems to refresh the list and then allows the main skin link TV Shows / Recently Added to perform as it should.

Is this to be fixed / has been fixed in latter nightly or should i just hard code the skin to jump to the Videos / Library / Recently added episodes for now as a workaround ?

I assume its simply a matter of putting ActivateWindow(10025,library://video/recentlyaddedepisodes.xml/) in the includes skin

so from this

line 57: confluence/720p/IncludesHomeMenuItems.xml

Quote:<onclick>ActivateWindow(Videos,library://video/recentlyaddedepisodes.xml/,return)</onclick>

to this

line 57: confluence/720p/IncludesHomeMenuItems.xml
Quote:<onclick>ActivateWindow(10025, library://video/recentlyaddedepisodes.xml/,return)</onclick>
-= My Media Centre =-
ACER Revo R3610 | x2 1.5TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drives (WD15EADS) | x2 2.0TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drive ( WD15EARS ) | 3.5in Black eSATA USB Trayless SATA External Hard Drive Enclosure | Emprex 3009URF Wireless MCE Remote Control | XBMCLive Dharma Beta1
You still want Videos not 10025.

Also, if the problem is just that the recently added list from home doesn't update once new stuff is scanned, it's already fixed.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

ah thats perfect then. Will update to one of the latest nightly's.
-= My Media Centre =-
ACER Revo R3610 | x2 1.5TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drives (WD15EADS) | x2 2.0TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drive ( WD15EARS ) | 3.5in Black eSATA USB Trayless SATA External Hard Drive Enclosure | Emprex 3009URF Wireless MCE Remote Control | XBMCLive Dharma Beta1

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Workaround for Recently Added in Frodo Nightly0