Read, display and play Xbox dash Soundtrack Database (st.db) music
so far the latest build has shown some great improvements. i love the fact i can now play my ms soundtracks from within xbmc.

as all my music is encoded in wma already and copied onto my xbox, i would love to see a feature where i can easily add and remove folders and playlists to and from the ms soundtracks.
who added support for ms soundtracks? i just wanna say a big thanks to whoever did this. ability to see the names of the songs is awesome, shame they didnt come up in playlist as the name though Huh Image
dfangel
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
cool :d
Information 
fyi, to access this feature just add a new bookmark in xboxmediacenter.xml music section and make the path soundtrack://
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
i did put a soundtrack:// bookmark in my xbmc.xml file, but it seems for the bookmark to work the xbox has to have a network connection active and i don't have one save for when i need to transfer files or something to it and i bring my laptop form work. is there a way that this link can work without network access, and which cvs does it work on i have the march 9th 2004 edition, probably thats why
it was added after 9th of march, try a build that is at least one month newer than that Image
i think it would be a good feature if xbmc could pick up folder.jpg's put in each of the ms soundtrack folders to represent album covers. i tried it on xbmc before and it didn't pick them up, i think it would be cool if it did Smile

i mentioned this before but in the wrong forum, so here's my request Smile

thanks,
burk

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Read, display and play Xbox dash Soundtrack Database (st.db) music0