PPPoA - Internet Cable/DSL login client?
add this feature and we are always here to test it.
i'm not going to blindly type code in without something to at least roughly check it on, that's not feasible.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Exclamation 
(butcher @ mar. 23 2004,01:23 Wrote:i'm not going to blindly type code in without something to at least roughly check it on, that's not feasible.
if someone offers to donates a (uk) adsl modem with ethernet interface (rj45 network port) to butcher then maybe he would be willing to code pppoa support into(?), and if the modem has a usb port to then he could maybe even look into pppoe too(?)
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
i can't do pppoe - my isp doesn't support it. i could potentially do pppoa though.

hi !

would it be very difficult to add a pppoe support for connecting directly to the net without a pc ? the microsoft dash use it, so the xbox is able to do it ! would be a great inovation for on line playing !
thx
hi there,

how is pppoe progressing? i am curious. Nod
greets,

zilvershadow
designer of the kmlbrowser script.
(zilvershadow @ jan. 16 2005,20:30 Wrote:how is pppoe progressing?
wrong thread for your question, (this thread is for pppoa, but you asked about pppoe, ...hoever the answer is no one on team-xbmc is working on it as far as i know)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PPPoA - Internet Cable/DSL login client?0