OS X Logitech Harmony Touch
Hi,

I have bought a Logitech Harmony Touch for XBMC on OS X 10.8 but right know it seems that it can only replace the Apple Remote, which is not what i'm looking for. Indeed, the idea of spend almost 200 € is not a simple replacement.

I know that the Touch doesn't work with Logitech program, the setup has to be made on a web browser so i'm wondering how use it with XBMC ?

Thanks
Nemrod
in settings under remote choose Harmony. Any command/key/option available under a key can be put under a remote button.

For instance:

I own the Logitech Harmony one:

1 button: Autodownload subtitels
1 button: adjust sync speed
1 button: update library

etc

read the wiki for alla availble commands
MBP late 2009 - TimeCapsule 2TB - Harmony One+ - Readynas NV+ 8TB RAID5 - Mac Mini late 2009 with 10.9.0 and VDA - Panasonic TX-PG420ES -
Hi,

Thanks for your answer.

I'm looking for an automatic setup, like what i found on the web. If i can't do it automatically by using a manual mapping, using the wiki.

Nemrod
PS: Actually i didn't see any mapping option in the setting but i guess i find the way in the wiki.
90% of all usual commands are available by using the default Harmony preset inside XMBC.

choose the PLEX remote from within the Harmony software/website
MBP late 2009 - TimeCapsule 2TB - Harmony One+ - Readynas NV+ 8TB RAID5 - Mac Mini late 2009 with 10.9.0 and VDA - Panasonic TX-PG420ES -
Great, thanks.

Nemrod

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Logitech Harmony Touch0