frodo on atv1

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
drufino Offline
I saw that apple tv 1 is no longer officially supported for native builds since eden, and we have to use crystalbuntu. Is there a workaround to get native builds of frodo ? It sounds like we just need to use an old toolchain ?
find quote
davilla Offline
Retired-Team-XBMC Developer
Little more tricky than that as we have moved to using some APIs that do not exist in 10.4sdk. Native ATV1 requires 10.4sdk.

MediaInfo : http://mediainfo.sourceforge.net/
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
find quote
drufino Offline
I might be tempted to give it a go, even if it means removing some features...

(2012-11-13 07:49)davilla Wrote:  Little more tricky than that as we have moved to using some APIs that do not exist in 10.4sdk. Native ATV1 requires 10.4sdk.
find quote
checkers Offline
Can anyone point me in the Right place.

trying to find the lastest release which is available for ATV1. I think i have Eden, But all the facilities dont work.
find quote
Ned Scott Offline
Wiki Guy
To go past v11 Eden you have to install a linux based OS on the ATV1. Either Crystalbuntu (wiki) or OpenELEC (wiki).

Full disclosure: I work for WeTek. However, this is my personal account, and my words and opinion are my own.

You can make easy links to the Kodi Wiki Manual using double brackets around common Kodi words: [[debug log]] = debug log (wiki), [[Video library]] = Video library (wiki), [[SMB]] = SMB (wiki) , [[userdata]] = userdata (wiki), etc
find quote
checkers Offline
struggling to even get a patching stick ATV creator now , GRRR
find quote