iTunes library with playlist support
Hello guys,

I am trying to acces my iTunes library with my playlists inside xbmc but i am unable to find anything anywhere about it. Is there a way to make it work in xmbc ? It seems such a simple functionality, i am kind of desperate.

Thank you!
There used to be an iTunes add-on available. Not sure if it's still available or not - take a nosy through the music add-ons.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

There used to be one but it hasnt been updated since 2008 and doesnt work anymore... I looked everywhere for hours, i guess i just need to forget about it.
I tried to go through plex media server but there is no playlist support Sad
I've been trying to figure out the same thing for a while.

My whole iTunes library is streamed to my xbmc and everything works fine except for the fact that it doesn't see my iTunes playlists.

Additionally, xbmc can display my 'most played' & 'recently played' tracks, but these lists only consider my plays via xbmc -- instead, it would be great if it hooked into my actual iTunes play count & history.
i gave up Smile no solution and i dont know how to code...
There's one way to do it, you can use Plex server which scan your iTunes library in real time and then use Plexbmc add-on to access it. It works perfectly on my Mac with the playlists and it refresh in real time.
I also use it with iTunes Match and it work perfectly as long as the files are already downloaded on iTunes.
Thanks man, i already tried it on windows and dont recall any playlist at all Sad i should try again soon
You're sure ? Because it works great on MacOS.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iTunes library with playlist support0