Is Weather plus broken on EDEN?
(2012-11-22, 22:03)ronie Wrote:
(2012-11-22, 22:01)pkscuot Wrote: Do you know if the Frodo Confluence skin is going to be revised to support those?
yep, pretty soon:
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/1829

Fantastic, great work ronie hope it gets merged soon (it would be extra nice if the wether icons for 4 or 5 items be displayed on home screen like the TV_shows/Movies type view on homescreen when weather menu is selected and before you press.

uNi
(2012-11-22, 23:15)uNiversal Wrote: Fantastic, great work ronie hope it gets merged soon (it would be extra nice if the wether icons for 4 or 5 items be displayed on home screen like the TV_shows/Movies type view on homescreen when weather menu is selected and before you press.

That definitely isn't in the changes ronie did, and I didn't see that option in the default Frodo Confluence. I did mod the Frodo Confluence skin to add that. If you go to my github repo and look for the Frodo Confluence mod you can grab the Home.xml, includes.xml, and IncludesWeatherForecast.xml. Replce your old ones and that should do it. I think I made some other changes to Home.xml, so if you just want the weather, look on line 439 of the updated file for what you need to add to Home.xml.

There is no option in the mod to toggle it on or off, so to disable it you'd have to edit Home.xml again.
I know what the changes dont do, that's why I said would be nice if also"". About your mod I may try it on some non default machine. thx

Honestly would rather the weather to show up on main screen like 4 or 5 days by default in skin and not a single entry at top/right corner as is now Then when selecting the weather youd get all those down to the microsecond weather forecasts.

uNi
(2012-11-22, 22:39)pkscuot Wrote: Thanks.

well, thank you Smile
for providing your mods for all this time

(2012-11-23, 09:08)uNiversal Wrote: Honestly would rather the weather to show up on main screen like 4 or 5 days by default in skin and not a single entry at top/right corner as is now

that's really up to Jezz-X.
i won't be adding any stuff to the home screen.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
@ronie

Yes I understand, It wasn't so much of a request as it was a statement of preference.

It would be extra nice if this was at least optional, though like you said its up to jezz_x and maybe jezz may not like me very much anymore Sad

Anyway as for your changes I think their fantastic, I want to see how accurate the reports will be.

Thank you for your work ronie fantastic contributions allround.

uNi
(2012-11-23, 13:32)uNiversal Wrote: maybe jezz may not like me very much anymore Sad

not to worry...
Jezz_X is like Santa, he loves all kids.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
That puts me out, by about at least 35 years.

Unless your talking about the inner child, and in that case, its alive in some form somewhere.

uNi

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is Weather plus broken on EDEN?0