ScraperEdit for XBMC (Java)
When I use the current version an on the current version of the tmdb tv scraper and do a debug run it runs through get details and throws an empty warning window. Not sure whats happening there
***Edit: Fixed - My stupid mistake! see below

I have a question on if it is possible to use the buffer content to refine my details. Using the ScraperEdit program I have wrote and tested a working music-video scraper and am looking to refine the details down to the recording ID.

I have a MB recordingID stored in buffer $$6. This was used in CreateSearchUrl along with the MB releaseID stored in $$4. I would like to use $$6 in GetDetails.

My question:

My expression is: <track[^>]+><position>([^<]*)</position><number>([^<]*)</number>(?:<length>(\d*?)\d{3}</length>)*(?:<recording id="([^<]*)">)*<title>([^<]*)< --- (all items in this expression work and return results, but I return all tracks, positions, numbers, lengths and titles of the release).

I want to match: (?:<recording id="([^<]*)">) to $$6 (MB recordingID). This will refine the results to the exact mp4 tag.

If I replace the expression syntax with the actual MBID it works.

If I use: (?:<recording id="$$6">) I get no result (also no errors).

Am I at a dead end, or is it possible to use the buffer to match?

I know this thread is old, but thought I'd give it a try, as any info regarding scrapers for Kodi is scarce.

Thanks

Edit: All fixed!! I had clear buffers selected, stupid mistake!
Is the software still developed/maintained?

I have fixed a small but annoying bug and wanted to ask, if you would like the patch?
(2016-05-29, 11:57)flobbes Wrote: Is the software still developed/maintained?

I have fixed a small but annoying bug and wanted to ask, if you would like the patch?

It is not developed any further, but i am interested in your patch.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ScraperEdit for XBMC (Java)1