Changing tracks on videos with chapters
Hi guys, I've tried searching for this but I've had no luck. When I have a playlist of several different video files, each of which has normal MKV chapters (not ordered chapters), the Skip Next and Skip Previous buttons will move between the chapters fine but won't move from the last chapter of one video to the first chapter of the next in the playlist, nor from the first chapter of one back to the last chapter of the previous video. When Skip Next is pressed on the last chapter of a track, it does nothing, and when Skip Previous is pressed on the first chapter of a track, it just takes it back to the start of that chapter, even if it's still at 0 seconds. If the video is just left to play, it will move to the next item in the playlist without any problems once the current item has finished.

I've tried clicking the buttons on the on-screen interface directly, as well as keyboard shortcuts and the Android Remote, and the closest that works is the up arrow on the remote, which skips to the next chapter or skips to the next file if it's currently on the last chapter, but the down arrow won't move back through the playlist in reverse.

What do I need to do to get a single button binding that will skip to the next chapter if there is one, the next track in the playlist if there isn't, and likewise for a button in reverse? Failing that, how can I rebind the Skip Next and Skip Previous buttons to ignore chapters and move through playlist tracks only?
This forum moves pretty quick. Any thoughts, guys? The behaviour I'm after is pretty common across most media player software, WMP, MPC, etc.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Changing tracks on videos with chapters0