• 20(current)
(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC
This looks amazing syborg, Just what we needed.
Am I still going to have this cache issue?
(2013-03-13, 03:10)jjmucker Wrote: This looks amazing syborg, Just what we needed.

What has been your issue?

This makes use of the current code for skygo.exe so any issues you have been having will probably carry over. However, I am more than willing to help try and sort them.

Whats is your setup?
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Brilliant
Will give this a go tomorrow when i get home!
Thanks for your work Syborg!!!!

The only way of closing Skygo.exe for me is as follows:
Download autokey.exe
Installed.
Set script to close skygo.exe on key F6
map F6 to remote and relabel it as "Sky Go Exit"
Save
Done
F6 now closes SkyGo by my harmony remote
Nice Work Syborg, we are truly grateful for your contribution, the application finally is taking shape.

we will add you to the credits in the exe.

This has been a long haul project and I have lost countless hours of my life trying to figure things out, looking for loopholes in code and java and html it definitely wasn't easy, thanks to everyone involved so far. at the start it was me and a big idea that was sparked from a simple exploit while i was watching SG1 and from an external window I copied a snipped of code added a kiosk browser and it played. Xbmc Skygo was born.

So cheers guys for everyones help so far, testers, coders and people who lend me their logins etc for testing. Its been worth it because now we can all watch sky without the hassles of logging in and away from home too.

XbmcMike
(2013-03-13, 04:10)syborg Wrote:
(2013-03-13, 03:10)jjmucker Wrote: This looks amazing syborg, Just what we needed.

This makes use of the current code for skygo.exe so any issues you have been having will probably carry over. However, I am more than willing to help try and sort them.

Whats is your setup?

Hi mate. My set up is as follows.
Windows 7 ultimate edition.
Internet explorer newest edition installed
Firefox installed
Latest silver light.

It's the cache issue. I keep having to press f5 once i change a channel.
This is either running standalone or running inside launcher. I've yet to try your tv listings but will be on that tonight. Thanks
(2013-03-13, 12:47)jjmucker Wrote:
(2013-03-13, 04:10)syborg Wrote:

Whats is your setup?

Firefox installed
Latest silver light.

This is either running standalone or running inside launcher. I've yet to try your tv listings but will be on that tonight. Thanks

Do you get the same issue if you log into skygo normally through your browser? When it's a tiny screen? Full screen or pop out window?
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
(2013-03-12, 23:40)muxer107 Wrote: Since this is the thread to ask, does anyone know of anyway to improve SkyGo performance? All the streams (BBC, ITV etc) work fine, but SkyGo runs like shit and I never have verticle sync.

Are you talking about through the skygo.exe or through the normal browser?

(2013-03-13, 10:41)nick w Wrote: Brilliant
Will give this a go tomorrow when i get home!
Thanks for your work Syborg!!!!

The only way of closing Skygo.exe for me is as follows:
Download autokey.exe
Installed.
Set script to close skygo.exe on key F6
map F6 to remote and relabel it as "Sky Go Exit"
Save
Done
F6 now closes SkyGo by my harmony remote

Do you have a keyboard hooked up to your PC? Does the backspace button not take you out too?
When using Xbmc normally do you have a back key mapped?
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
(2013-03-13, 13:23)syborg Wrote:
(2013-03-13, 12:47)jjmucker Wrote:
(2013-03-13, 04:10)syborg Wrote: What has been your issue?

Whats is your setup?

Firefox installed
Latest silver light.

Do you get the same issue if you log into skygo normally through your browser? When it's a tiny screen? Full screen or pop out window?

No mate. doing it that way is fine. just using the skygo.exe, or the runme.bat
(2013-03-13, 14:15)jjmucker Wrote:
(2013-03-13, 13:23)syborg Wrote:
(2013-03-13, 12:47)jjmucker Wrote: Hi mate. My set up is as follows.
Firefox installed
Latest silver light.

Is it when you use the built in skygo.exe channel select? Or do you get it when you use mouse control and use the actual sky channel select too?
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
(2013-03-13, 14:20)syborg Wrote:
(2013-03-13, 14:15)jjmucker Wrote:
(2013-03-13, 13:23)syborg Wrote: Do you get the same issue if you log into skygo normally through your browser? When it's a tiny screen? Full screen or pop out window?

Is it when you use the built in skygo.exe channel select? Or do you get it when you use mouse control and use the actual sky channel select too?

Im now getting a pagecallback script error and now i cant even use the skygo.exe. Do you think this has anything to do with me giving you the ESPN code yesterday?
I really doubt it. The actual code is all wrapped in the exe - I had wrong code my channel.cfg yesterday while I was testing worst it does is send you to the wrong channel or sky1 as a default. It should still work.
I will upload a new config file as soon as I get to computer.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Thanks. No idea why this script error has just suddenly appeared.
And I think te cache issue only happens when I press 5 and use the channel list. If I use the mouse to change channel, it works. Although now I can't try it because of this script issue now
(2013-03-13, 15:42)jjmucker Wrote: Thanks. No idea why this script error has just suddenly appeared.
And I think te cache issue only happens when I press 5 and use the channel list. If I use the mouse to change channel, it works. Although now I can't try it because of this script issue now

Using the EPG instead of the built-in channel list should eliminate the cache problem because you can change channel without using the channel list - when you get your script up and running again.
Deleting all your skygo files and deleting all Internet cache and temp files then reinstalling and following the instructions from page 1 again should get it working again.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Hi, sorry im struggling on this part
Step 2 Next you need to favourite all of the channel launchers in advanced launcher - (Context Menu [c] then add to favourites)
Quickly test that they work and you can exit ok with backspace.

Ive added the .xml file to the correct folder. Now what do i do?
Ive then went into xbmc and advanced launcher?

Thanks
You should have a list of the channels. If you had Xbmc open when you copied the file over you will need to restart it.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC4