(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.5 Average
joeyjoejoe Offline
(2014-12-01 10:40)joeyjoejoe Wrote:  When browsing the channel list, all is fine, but when I select a channel and the channel loads (when the skygo holding page comes up) nothing appears to happen, then mouse shows a loading wheel, then randomly slowy returns to the middle of the page and thats it. What has happened is that a browser has launched in the background, but never comes to the foreground, the relevant sky page is there still when I exit xbmc.

Just to update, I have solved this problem now. What was happening was to do with 'focus' restrictions imposed by using xbmclauncher. The launcher automatically sets the focus of xbmc to be forced to the foreground, even if another program is launched. I have resolved this in the settings now.
find quote
Joseph2000 Offline
Hi All, I discoverd XBMC last week and IT'S THE BEST THING EVER!!!!
I manage to instal sky go on XBMC but I have no ideea what to do with the Username and password.
I made an Sky ID but is asking me to link it to an Sky Account wich I don't have.
Help please.
find quote
asha1980 Offline
I think you do actually have to have a sky subscription to still use sky go. Don't think it's makes sky free!
find quote
Joseph2000 Offline
Tongue  RE: (UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC
Thank's asha1980, but that was the hole point, I wanted to watch Sky for free
find quote