(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
syborg Offline
Fan
(2015-06-14 21:45)paulsavo1 Wrote:  Hi Syborg so am i right in saying the addon works sgain but only for the live channels?

yes that is correct - sky have made some significant changes to to their code everything has been moved to Javascript which makes parsing the urls for playing difficult.

I cant fully test at the moment as I have made too many changes to my devices this month but once I am able to I will try again.

Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
find quote
paulsavo1 Offline
Hi Synorg can you please help, not sure wot to do, installed launcher v2, put my log in details in and launched it click live tv,but all i get is links re ervice status, help and products
find quote
kevwiener Offline
any chance that this can be modified for foxtel play for use within OZ, i know there is an APi for foxtel so all of the settings could be grabbed from there .

kev
find quote
paulsavo1 Offline
can any1 get this working?
find quote
misn Offline
can i get working addon please i cant find the latest version
find quote
por1971 Offline
Hi
I am new to Kodi and I am trying to get a Sky Go add on working on it.

I have a new Medion Tablet (Android 5.0) that for some reason will not allow the regular Sky Go app to run
It's a problem with the chip set (Intel Atom Z3735F) according to the Sky community.

So I downloaded Kodi and installed the Total installer and the Sky Go launcher (V2 I think), and entered by username and password in the config area etc.

But when I try to launch any Sky sports channel I get a generic error like 'Sky Go Launcher failed', 'Please check log'

Does anyone know how I can get a more detailed log or how I can resolve the problem ?

By the way I am in Ireland rather than the UK if that makes any difference.
find quote
UsefulG Offline
Donor
@por1971 Total Installer is a banned add-on so no help for that here. Remove all of that TotalXBMC junk and try again.

Main HTPC: Kodi Isengard 15.1 | Intel i7 4770k, 8 GB Ram 1866Mhz, Crucial SSD for OS and Kodi, 4x 3TB WD Red in RAID 5 for Media and PVR recordings, Blackgold 3650 DVB-T2, Windows 8.1

Test Dev: Kodi Isengard 15.1 | 2012 Macbook Pro, Windows 10
find quote
por1971 Offline
(2015-08-20 11:48)UsefulG Wrote:  @por1971 Total Installer is a banned add-on so no help for that here. Remove all of that TotalXBMC junk and try again.

Thanks for that info

It's a good place to start.
find quote
por1971 Offline
Can someone just clarify something for me.

Is the Sky Go launcher actually available for Kodi on Android or is it windows only ?

I'm using Android
find quote