• 2(current)
OS X Crash on loading
you are way too cryptic even for me Nemrod Smile
My bad davilla Angel, i'm gonna explain my point in the Frodo section Big Grin

Nemrod
(2013-01-27, 14:08)Nemrod Wrote: My bad davilla Angel, i'm gonna explain my point in the Frodo section Big Grin

Nemrod

You can't do it here?
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I can but it's another point than the crash on loading on loading.

Nemrod
Soooo, I need to play the shell game and follow you as you jump off to another section in the forum ?
No, as i said to Martijn, i'll post here.

Nemrod
Hi,

I have somes crashes on startup withe Frodo, here is the OS X LOG.

Next time i'll post the XBMC LOG

Nemrod
try the 32bit version of xbmc and report back.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2013-02-09, 00:43)Memphiz Wrote: try the 32bit version of xbmc and report back.

Thank you for your answer.

I've downloaded the 32 bit (OSX), same point.

Nemrod

Move your xbmc Folder under ~/Library/Application Support/XBMC away and see if that makes it going...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
(2013-02-09, 19:00)Memphiz Wrote: Move your xbmc Folder under ~/Library/Application Support/XBMC away and see if that makes it going...

Thanks, i'm gonna test tonight.

Edit :
Ok so first point after moving the XBMC folder, i have a brand new XBMC at startup, without any previous settings ....

Nemrod
of course you have. That was expected (thats why i wrote "move away" and not "delete"...)
(2013-02-21, 00:46)Memphiz Wrote: of course you have. That was expected (thats why i wrote "move away" and not "delete"...)

Of course i have ? Well i wrote that because i did no expect it, this illustrates the fact that what is obvious to one is not the other.

So, another question from a noob, does this mean if it work i will have to do all the settings manually ?

Nemrod
Hi,
I am having trouble lately and XBMC does not load at startup. It crashes and the report is attached. I think it has something to do with the tags of the movies or what xbmc does at startup. What I am trying to say is that it was fine. I updated tags on a movie and no more XBMC. I removed that movie from the movies folder reinstalled xbmc and the same thing.
Please advise at the earliest as I dont have xbmc anymore and my entire media setup is around xbmc.
Thanks

Crash Log

UPDATE:
Reinstalled xbmc and all is gone but it works. Please let me know the problem and what caused it as this is the 4-5 th time this has happened. I did not care before as I was testing being new to xbmc but now need to finalize the setup and have tagged everything based on xbmc
@noshali you are crashing on a raw image file somewhere in your movie folders or in your database. Please try the latest nightly build or use the 32bit version of xbmc. One of both should fix your problems.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Crash on loading2