Which theme shows ratings for children?
Question 
I am looking for a theme which shows the German FSK ratings. I would also like to browse movies by the rating. The best thing would be some kind of password protection. I have a 5 years old boy and a 13 year old girl and I do not want them to look movies like Kill Bill.

Does such a theme exist or something similar?

In the past I have named my files: "Rating Name [IMDBid].ext". This was ok for browsing the files on my Qnap with the PS3. But XBMC is not able to find lots of movie data, if the files are named in this way. The Wiki suggests to name them "Name (Year).ext". If I do that I will loose all my collected FSK values. Is it possible to put them in the NFO files? The Wiki does not say much about any tags for ratings of movies. Can anybody help?
I think the best way to ensure safe movies for kids would be to have multiple profiles. 1 for adults and 1 for kids. In the kids one, make smart-playlists and only allow access to videos that are in the correct directory/genre. As I've never made more than the 1 default profile I can't give any specific tips, but I'm sure there is a lovely wiki page/tutorial around here somewhere.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Which theme shows ratings for children?0