Bug: Album artwork - Frodo Beta 1
Hey guys

The bug I want to report is disappearing album artwork in album mode. The problem affects all frodo builds (and skins) I have tried (windows, linux, openelec, raspberry, iphone, ipad, atv2).

The bug affects album mode, but only when you enter it for the second time and onward. The first time you see the album artwork but after that they disappear and only come back when you go through music->albums.

Here is the debug log
Here is a video of the problem

PS I have been trying to get some attention about this in this thread but now I wanted to make a trac ticket but cannot log in Sad

Thanks
i've been able to reproduce this
Confirmed. It only happens if the item list is saved after taking more than 1.5 seconds to be retrieved. Will look into it.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Fixed in 2908a127413f1ba4
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

Thank you so much! It will be exciting to see if it also fixes the dropping artwork from now playing.
The now playing thing is different, if you mean the now playing list you get to via pressing SPACE. That one is being remedied atm.

Great to hear.

I have seen the artwork dropping in aeonmq3 (the bottom left)
http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/8131/...review.jpg

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug: Album artwork - Frodo Beta 10