FLIRC Question
So i currently Build media server PC's for home theater use. XBMC is the GUI of choice obviously. FLIRC the interface on the PC end and a Universal remote on the other (MX-880). I can load any IR database into the remote and code it to FLIRC easily. Typically i use an obscure IR data base so the buttons don't accidentally control other components like TV, Amp, BluRay and so on. The issue i'm having is a rather simple one. The up, down, left, and right buttons do not do a "Continuous" scroll when held down. Rather, I have to hit the button each time i want it to scroll one click. Takes forever to get through a thousand movies. I was wondering if anyone has had good luck with either a IR data base that does or perhaps a work around that allows the scrolling. I didn't really see anything in the FLIRC setup that allows "continuous repeat" when a button is held. The universal remote software does have that feature but does not seem to make a difference.
If you can't fix this you can also see what keyboard buttons scroll each page then you can add those buttons to the Flirc remote.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FLIRC Question0