Is b1 what you're happy with for final?
I hate biting the hand that feeds me, but seriously, you've crippled what was a beautiful thing, and and turned it into something static and bland.Gone is the rotating fanart. Gone is the separate TV and Movies tabs. Confluence in Eden was better than any other skin IMHO. Now it kinda just... sucks. Please tell be the missing features will be returned.
what are you talking about the tv and movie tabs are missing if you mean the main menu buttons they are there you need to have scanned in at least one movie source and one tv show source then if they have still not appeared go into skin settings and uncheck hide movies or hide tv shows

as for other features the new version is still new for starters so more work will be done over time it has not even been officially released yet

try going through the settings and investigating features and see what options do what and try different skins and see what happens you can't really just blankly call it crap when it is obvious you have not spend much time or effort exploring the program

everything that has been in eden exists in frodo and has had extras added to it or upgraded the process to make it better

maybe you need to read the FAQ just released

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=XBM...odo)%20FAQ
I actually prefer it. The skin is cleaner and looks fab. I love the new clock and weather on home and media view 3 is fantastic. And any extras can be modded in (how it should be).

And yes Movie and TV tabs are still there Smile
-= My Media Centre =-
ACER Revo R3610 | x2 1.5TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drives (WD15EADS) | x2 2.0TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drive ( WD15EARS ) | 3.5in Black eSATA USB Trayless SATA External Hard Drive Enclosure | Emprex 3009URF Wireless MCE Remote Control | XBMCLive Dharma Beta1
Alright, I found the skin settings and have my TV and movie tabs back. Thank you p77. I agree with you danz, it does look much cleaner. I do wish the rotating fanart would make a return though.
im sure the rotating fanart can be implemented by a clever skin dev, confluence is now optimized for low power devices and fan art is a pita for these.

Everything else is there and better, i'm loving b1 on all my devices and the mysql sharing is better then ever. There are obviously some bugs on different platforms but overall this is a great beta.
There is currently a MOD with cycling fanart re-added in the working...
May take a few days until first beta is released
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
cool, i knew that someone would have rotating fanart in hand...don't hate new features and ongoing development.

And just to state the obviously but no one is actually forcing anyone else to upgrade from eden to frodo.

Love this forum and application.
And you could still use confluence eden in frodo, obviously with some limitations perhaps.
-= My Media Centre =-
ACER Revo R3610 | x2 1.5TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drives (WD15EADS) | x2 2.0TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drive ( WD15EARS ) | 3.5in Black eSATA USB Trayless SATA External Hard Drive Enclosure | Emprex 3009URF Wireless MCE Remote Control | XBMCLive Dharma Beta1
(2012-11-18, 22:42)danz0l Wrote: And you could still use confluence eden in frodo, obviously with some limitations perhaps.

I don't think so
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-11-18, 22:49)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-11-18, 22:42)danz0l Wrote: And you could still use confluence eden in frodo, obviously with some limitations perhaps.

I don't think so

very true, just see the amount of work xbmc4xbox devs have to do to get it working (admitably that is camelot but still)
Mmmm well i'm pretty sure my modded skin for eden worked in frodo. But then again i've played around so much with skins recently that its likely i'm talking out of another, less popular hole LOL
-= My Media Centre =-
Any way to get that Confluence vertion from Frodo running with Eden?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is b1 what you're happy with for final? 0