Problems with PsuedoTV + AeonNox 3.6
Is it possible to actually edit the look of the PsuedoTV EPG guide screen while using Aeon Nox? For instance, when I used to use the AeonMQ 3 skin I was able to completely redesign the look of the PsuedoTV EPG screen simply by going to script.psuedotv/skins in the addons folder and either selecting a different skin (Renaming a particular psuedotv skin folder to Default was always the simplest way to achieve a entirely different look) or if I wanted something more specific I could edit the individual contents of the media folder for that particular skin. Neither method seems to work with Aeon Nox though. Renaming any of the skins in the Pseudotv folder has no effect on the appearance of PseudoTV, nor does editing any of the individual media files, when using Aeon Nox. Because the way I use XBMC mostly revolves around PseudoTV, this is a bigger issue to me than I am sure it is to most, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
addons/skin.aeon.nox/1080i/script.pseudotv....xml
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Thanks for the quick response, because of your help I was able to customize my pseudotv epg the way I wanted for the most part. I have one more question regarding the epg though...is it possible to remove the AEON logo from the epg background? I ask this because the Pseudotv logo sits right on top of it and seeing the two logos stacked on top of each other and occupying the same spot obviously looks wrong. I suppose I could delete the "epg logo.png" line in the XML but I'd really much rather have the Pseudotv logo on the epg then the Aeon one. As always any help would be appreciated.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problems with PsuedoTV + AeonNox 3.60