Live TV & PseudoTV Integration
Would be quite the task to actually do, but yeah, that would kick ass.
I believe angry_camel is considering something of the sorts.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
should be possible by creating a PVR backend for PseudoTV. Please note that AFAIK work is done to also allow python based PVR backends which would ease the implementation of the PseudoTV addon, but this is not ready yet.
Check out this thread: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=141656

I forked PsuedoTV and added LiveTV support. You can check it out here: https://github.com/robnewton/XBMC-PseudoTV

I have gotten pretty busy and haven't had the time to work on it but if anyone wants to give it a shot, let me know if you run into trouble getting it to work and ill try to help when I can.
Integrating with XBMC through the JSON-RPC interface?

Try the JSON-RPC Browser

sorry, was a typo - I meant python based PVR addons (not backends) - so you could basically grab the pseudoTV python code, add the PVR api to it and you're done. Currently the addons have to be written in C (AFAIK)
(2012-11-22, 22:46)da-anda Wrote: sorry, was a typo - I meant python based PVR addons (not backends) - so you could basically grab the pseudoTV python code, add the PVR api to it and you're done. Currently the addons have to be written in C (AFAIK)

I had the same thought so we need some jcarrol magic code generation.
That would be do sweet. I would definitely invest some time to create it in python
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live TV & PseudoTV Integration0