Listitem watched broken?
I've been developing an add-on for Viaplay (which is a nordic streaming service for tv, movies and sports).
The add-on development has been done against version 11 of XBMC and I recently added some functionality that marks an episode as watched.
I have this functionality fully working in XBMC 11 but when I test this on XBMC 12 beta 1, it does not work.

It seems that there has been some changes to mark an episode as watched in version 12, is this correct?
I've searched through the forum and also the bugtracker but all I've found are issues concerning the videolibrary.
Since I'm not using the videolibrary and have my own sqllite database that keeps track of episodes that are watched I need to mark
a listitem as watched...

Any help is appreciated.
What are you doing in order to mark an episode as watched in your add-on?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

(2012-11-28, 03:39)jmarshall Wrote: What are you doing in order to mark an episode as watched in your add-on?

I'm currently setting the following properties in the infolabel for a watched listitem:
Overlay is set to xbmcgui.ICON_OVERLAY_WATCHED
Watched is set to True (although I've read that this property is deprecated)
Playcount is set to 1

This works in XBMC 11 but not in XBMC 12.

I really appreciate the help.
PHP Code:
dirItem.listitem.setInfo("video", {"Count"movie[0], "PlayCount"playcount"SortTitle"movie[1].split(" | ")[0], "Title"u"{downloaded}{title}{trailers}".format(downloaded=["""* "][downloaded], title=movie[1].split(" | ")[-1], trailers=[""" - ({trailers})".format(trailers=len(movie[24].split(",")))][len(movie[24].split(",")) > 1]), "MPAA"movie[2], "Studio"movie[3], "Date""{day}-{month}-{year}".format(day=date[:], month=date[7], year=date[: 4],), "Year"year"Director"movie[6], "Writer"movie[7], "Plot"movie[8] or "No plot available""Cast"movie[9].split(" / "), "Genre"movie[10], "TagLine"tagline"Duration"duration"Size"movie[17], "lastplayed"movie[20] or """Overlay"overlay}) 

i set all the above and it seems to still work in frodo.
For python coding questions first see http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs/
Thank you for taking the time and help me.

I've found what the problem is.
If the property "Watched" is set in the infolabel on the listitem then XBMC 12 will not show the episode as watched even if Playcount and Overlay is set.
If the "Watched" property is removed and I only set PlayCount and Overlay then it works.

The strange thing is that the "Watched" property worked in XBMC 11, although I read somewhere that it was deprecated.
Anyways thanks for all your help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Listitem watched broken?0