Multiple install
Apologies if this has been answered I cant find it though. I want to try Frodo but don't want to mess up my existing version of Eden. Is there a way to have multiple installs perhaps with both reading same library?
The library has some changes. Best to rename your XBMC install to XBMC-Eden (on a windows 7 system that would be C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC-Eden) and rename your roaming XBMC folder to XBMC-Eden (in win7 that would be C:\Users\PatK\AppData\Roaming\XBMC). Then Install Frodo... when it asks to scan for content... scan. If you have all your meta-data in operate folders, you should have Frodo up & running. Anytime you want to go back to Eden, just rename the XBMC folders to XBMC-Frodo and the delete the -Eden off your original... You'll be back to where you left off. In the same vein, you could have XBMC-1, XBMC-2, XBMC-3, etc...only limited by your memory; but the operational version must be named XBMC

Saving the watched list is an advancedsettings.xml list. A lot of skins and add-ons are not Frodo compatible yet.
Many thanks
Or run it in portable mode
See wiki
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multiple install0