Zonic System - HTPC Need some recommendation

I am located in the UAE - United Arabian Emirates - and it isn't easy to locate Prebuilt HTPC systems here. I have, however, learned that a company called "Zonic Systems" here in Dubai now actually builds and does the installation. I have pasted the link above for the model I am interested in.

I would really appreciate any feedback from you regarding this model and your opinion of the company. If anyone has done business with them, I'd really like to know the outcome, good or bad, so I can make a good decision about this purchase.

http://www.zonicsystems.com/#!product/zo...0Mint%2013

Technical Features:
1. 1.8GHz Dual Core Intel Atom D525 processor.designed to unleash the power of the new Intel® Atom™ processor D525 which supports the new revolutionary two–chip layout. This new chipset layout reduces the package footprint by 70 percent, enabling easier routing and better heat flow. The Intel® NM10 Express Chipset also provides additional flexibility and upgradability with two slots of single-channel DDR3 memory at 1066/800 MHz supporting up to 4GB maximum
2. NVIDIA ION 2 dedicated graphics card for the new Atom CPUs Generation. Experience full 1080p video. Play the most popular PC games like World of Warcraft or accelerate popular video and photo apps, boosting performance of editing and converting videos, face tagging photos, and much more including the rich 3D user interface.
3. REALTEK ALC662 a 5.1 Channel High Definition Audio Codec. providing a fully-integrated audio solution for multimedia PC systems. The ALC662 supports 16/20/24-bit S/PDIF output function and a sampling rate of up to 96kHz. It offers easy connection of PCs to high quality consumer electronic products such as digital decoders and speakers.
4. 2GB DDR3 RAM.
5. 500GB SATA HDD.
6. Slot-in DVD-ROM.
7. Gigabit LAN onboard
8. Internal Wireless 802.11 with attachable antennas.
9. A choice of Linux Mint 13 or Windows 7 Professional - Genuine.
10. Pre-configured for direct Plug and Play.
11. High quality aluminum alloy housing with silent cooling fan; maintaining low operating temperature for optimum performance.
12. 5 USB 2.0 Hosts.
13. Compact design: 197x197x62mm.
Package Contents:
1. ZONIC PRO HTPC. (1 Nos.)
2. 92 keys, 2.4GHz wireless Keyboard with Touchpad. (1 Nos.)
3. High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet 1.4VER – 1.5 meters. (1 Nos.)
4. DC 12V Power Supply. (1 Nos.)
5. Power Supply Cable. (1 Nos.)
6. Wi-Fi Adjustable Antennas. (2 Nos.)
7. Documentations USB Flash Card. (1 Nos.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Zonic System - HTPC Need some recommendation0