Remote control suggestion + codec help pls read
hi, i'm comin straight to my idea:

well my though is adding a jump function ( for example 15 second jumps forward and backward in a song) for music titles, like on my stereo system. i think this is a very useful function, i actualy prefer doing several jumps to a position i like in a track instead of fast forward function (2x, 4x, ... ).

that would actualy be same as the function for movies where u can use the green direction buttons to make small and big jumps.

my suggestion for the buttons on remote control for this function would be: the skip- and skip+ buttons. since those buttons stand for next track and previous track u could change those to the green buttons (up and down) similar to original xbox music player setting.

if u think it's not smart to change the next track/previous track buttons on remote control u could add this 15 seconds jump function on the number buttons as well ( 1,2,3, ... ).

edit: oh, i forgot, please feel free to post your thoughts and ideas about my suggestion for jumping function in audio tracks.
the skip functionality(5 secs) is available on the extender remote(page up, down).

my suggestion is that you change your keymap. with analogseekforward and analogseekback.
thx for reply gran, is there any way to configure the button placement on the remote control myself?

im ok with 5 seconds skip actualy.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remote control suggestion + codec help pls read0