Nice skin
Hi Liquid,

Wanted to say nice skin!

Will v2 have things like cd art and the ability to customise menus etc?

Cheers

K
LG OLED55BX6LB, Zidoo Z1000 Pro (ZDMC 20.2 Arctic Zephyr 2 Resurrection), Yamaha RX-A3060, Polk Signature Fronts & Centre, Wharfedale D300 Atmos surrounds, Heco Victa Prime Sub 252A, DSPeaker Antimode 8033 Cinema
Hey oldpainless,

Been a while! You still using dsplayer or have you moved to plain old xbmc since AudioEngine was released? I dropped dsplayer a while ago (and can't believe people are still persevering with it since development stopped!).

Version 2 is coming along nicely. Lots of redesigned bits, improved textures... a big improvement all round me thinks! Custom menu items will be in there, as well as custom home add-ons. It will be Frodo ready, and will also hopefully have PVR support. Still lots to do however i'm battling away.

CDArt won't be in 2 i think. I haven't actually given that much thought.

Cheers mate
Yep - still using the latest edwardk cut (rock solid and would not give it up for all the tea in china!), on a quad using avsynth script in ffdshow to upscale 720p to 1080p = priceless.

Looking forward to v2 buddy.

K

LG OLED55BX6LB, Zidoo Z1000 Pro (ZDMC 20.2 Arctic Zephyr 2 Resurrection), Yamaha RX-A3060, Polk Signature Fronts & Centre, Wharfedale D300 Atmos surrounds, Heco Victa Prime Sub 252A, DSPeaker Antimode 8033 Cinema

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nice skin0