Recommended Internal 3D Blu-Ray Players
I've been reading a lot of mixed reviews for particular internal blu-ray players.

Does anyone have any suggested 3D Internal Blu-ray players that play well with XBMC?

Or is it best to just go with a standalone external player?

Id really like to keep it internal though.

*Bump*

No one has ANY one they use and love?
I don't know as the drive really needs to be 3D ready so much as the software. Right now, to the best of my knowledge, XBMC doesn't support 3D directly.

I have a LG bluray drive I picked up a few years ago at BB that still works fine though I hardly ever use it. It was on special and I had some RZ certs which is the only reason I chose that one. Got it basically for free.

If I'm going to watch a 3D movie, which I have exactly once since I bought my 3D TV last year, I just use the PS3.
The XBMC team, plug-in devs, skinners, etc. do this for us for FREE in their spare time because they want to. Think about that for a second before you start bitching...
Agree with TechLife,..and here's one that is quite capable: LG Electronics 14x Internal BDXL Blu-Ray Burner Rewriter WH14NS40 - Bulk Drive with Software
Hmm, do you know of a good 3D one?

Or all blu-ray players 3D players?

-Thanks
All 2X times and faster BD-ROM computer drives will handle 3-D Blu-rays just fine with the proper computer software (72Mb per second speed for 2X drives).
If you see a "3-D Capable" label on a BluRay drive,...it's more a marketing thing, since they all are 3D capable.
(2012-11-27, 15:56)GortWillSaveUs Wrote: Agree with TechLife,..and here's one that is quite capable: LG Electronics 14x Internal BDXL Blu-Ray Burner Rewriter WH14NS40 - Bulk Drive with Software

(2012-11-27, 19:22)GortWillSaveUs Wrote: All 2X times and faster BD-ROM computer drives will handle 3-D Blu-rays just fine with the proper computer software (72Mb per second speed for 2X drives).
If you see a "3-D Capable" label on a BluRay drive,...it's more a marketing thing, since they all are 3D capable.

Awesome, thank you for all the help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recommended Internal 3D Blu-Ray Players0