[SOLVED] (pre-frodo) XBMC no longer wakes the display after timeout w/network events
This issue seems to have come with frodo, as one of the nightly releases caused it I believe..

I was wondering if anybody else is experiencing this? Commands from eventghost or other remotes no longer wake the display from sleep (xbmc is still active because I can hear it responding) and I must use the keyboard or mouse to wake it up, this worked fine before with dharma.. could it be because of the change to json? I thought it may be an issue with the nightlies (if it is please let me know!) but after a couple months I'm feeling like maybe there is a configuration in my system that is preventing this from working properly... Also the display will not timeout while media is playing, but the moment it stops, the display times out..

Is there an advanced setting I'm overlooking? If anybody has ANY ideas on how to fix this, please please let me know.. I'm at my wit's end with this one.

EDIT: I solved this, it was a windows setting. I stupidly had windows set to time-out the display before xbmc did, and this was the resulting behavior.
I have the same issue... so I just have look in my windows display settings? odd since i didn't change anything.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SOLVED] (pre-frodo) XBMC no longer wakes the display after timeout w/network events0