Win Movies Listed Twice
Sorry if this has already been posted, if so just redirect me. Some of my movies are showing up twice in the movies menu. I have 2 hard drives (all my movies don't fit on one). I cleaned the library and updated. It didn't help.
It seems that mediacompanion created and extra *.avi file for all my movies. It is a fanart pic that says "please load 'moviename' movie to play. Is there something specific I'm supposed to do with this file or that xbmc is not doing?

windows xp sp3
32-bit
eden 11.0

Eeeps... creating an extra .avi for all your files! The name would be slightly different... probably something to do with off-line disks. If there is no way of easily deleting them based on a batch del script, you might try an advancedsettings.xml to ignore these files based on that name difference. http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Use...ttings.xml 3.22 <excludefromscan/excludefromlisting>

You might contact the author of mediacompanion how this is possible and if there is an easy fix. XBMC does use these kind of 'stub' files for a Disk offline set-up.

Thanks. yeah i just went in and manually deleted them. i will contact them to see if it has something to do with my settings in mediacompanion. it's just weird because xbmc seem to be adding nfo files o my media list too. I just went in and removed the uneccesary files and exported my library so if it happens again I can just import my library.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movies Listed Twice0