HELP Live TV sort of working
Hi, I'm new to this. I've been running WMC from the beginning but last week I got the idea to move to xbmc, I did, I have everything working, music, movies, TV Shows all looks great but live tv has given me a problem.

I'm running xbmc-11.0-pvr-margo, I have mediaportal, my issue is I have it setup and I can see some channels but they're weird. I go to "YRYBY#1 on 2, if I go to this channel I can access cable but I have to change channels using the cable remote with no channel info.
I also pickup 3 qam channels from qam tuner.

I'm using a hauppauge HDPVR tuner and Hauppauge 1600 for Qam.

Any help with resolving this will be appreciated.

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone a little help here?

Please Since my first post I've been able to pickup about 14 working qam channels but my main issues are the HDPVR tuner is able to get setup but it just gives me the one channel mentioned above. (I thought I would get all working cable channels)

Any input is appreciated.

Also no channel info on the channels I have working

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think the reason no one has responded is your issues are with MediaPortal. My advice would be to get everything working in MediaPortal first, then try XBMC as a front end. There is a weath of knowledge on the MediaPortal forums addressing the issues your having.
XBMC PVR Addon Unofficial Builds for Frodo Nightly Builds.
http://www.dotnetdevelopers.net/xbmc
wileecoyote Thanks I appreciate the honest input and you were correct I was able to get everything working with help from both forums

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HELP Live TV sort of working0