• 2(current)
Transparency! v5.0.0 for XBMC Frodo 12.0
(2012-12-05, 22:31)esk1 Wrote: Great Skin, Is there a way to adjust the font size in this version? I found that there was in the old eden version but I couldn't find the same menu in frodo.

yup, it's still in the same place:
settings > appearance > skin > - fonts
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2012-12-05, 12:24)zepo Wrote: Great work. I like the thumbwall view very much. Finally a real wall-view going edge to edge with maximum number of poster exposed just as God intended it.
Even though I think the fanart effect it very fancy I would like to turn it off now and then.

Sometimes you just want a clean look at the wall to get an overview of your collection without the fanart dominating. Is it possible to toggle/ turn off the fanart effect so I can enjoy the thumbwall without interference?

Thank you for your work.

i'll see if i can add an option for it.
shouldn't be too difficult.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
One of my favourites Ronie Smile
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
(2012-12-05, 22:54)ronie Wrote:
(2012-12-05, 07:29)Frozin Wrote: Thanks for the help. Another question. I use 1channel to put movies/tv programs into the library, when playing an episode it doesnt get marked wacthed unless i manually do it.
that should be handled by the script, there's nothing i can do about it in the skin.
(2012-12-05, 07:29)Frozin Wrote: Also on the currently wacthing widget if i try to play a stream from that the stream will not open. Is this a limitation within xbmc?

post a debug log and i'll have a look.

Heres the log
(2012-12-05, 07:29)Frozin Wrote: Also on the currently wacthing widget if i try to play a stream from that the stream will not open. Is this a limitation within xbmc?

as far as i can tell from the log, the addon doesn't store a link to the actual stream in the database,
instead it stores a link to itself with movie id.

this is not compatible with the widgets script (which is used to play items on the home screen).
Thanks for taking the time to look into it. Again, love the skin.
Do u accept donations?
(2012-12-06, 22:45)Frozin Wrote: Thanks for taking the time to look into it. Again, love the skin.
Do u accept donations?

nope, but xbmc does ;-)
Done Smile
Yeah!

Thx ronie for keep things up to date! It's the one and only theme I use...

Keep up the great work!
Change dependency from
PHP Code:
<import    addon="xbmc.gui" version="4.00"/> 
to
PHP Code:
<import    addon="xbmc.gui" version="4.0.0"/> 

(skin is marked broken Wink )
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-12-08, 20:38)Martijn Wrote: (skin is marked broken Wink )

roger.

thanx for the heads-up!
@ronie

I've only recently come across Transparency, and I have to say it looks and works great. Thank you very much for your effort!
I have a small request, and didn't know were to post it, I hope here is OK. Would it be possible for you to use the following fonts in an upcoming update? They are the original ones used in 5.0.3, with the addition of all the Greek characters. Thanks again.

digital-readout.ttf
teen-caps.ttf
teen-normal.ttf
thanx a bunch CutSickAss !!!
sure, i'll use them. :-)
Im really sorry for thus dumb question, maybe Smile

I have installed Frodo on my ATV2, updated from Eden with Transparency!.
I've deleted the old (4.0.5) Transparency and try to install the new 5.0.0 but I cant find it.

In Setting -> Add-On -> XBMC.org Add-on -> Skin I can only find the old 4.0.5, wich can't be installed with Frodo (?) Though it worked at the beginning, to change Skin to another.

Is there any .zip maybe?

EDIT:
WHOP!
Got it to work!
It said: "Dependencies not met", and I found that if I deleted the Addons15.db in XBMC/userdata/Database, it re-updated all my addons and then it worked.
Now is Transparency the only skin to choose from to, as it should be i guess?
(2012-12-11, 16:16)SiKth Wrote: Now is Transparency the only skin to choose from to, as it should be i guess?

yes, at this moment Transparency! is the only skin in the addon repo.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! v5.0.0 for XBMC Frodo 12.03