Scraper Issue
I am trying to convert a friend from Media Browser over to XMBC. I am currently trying to set things up for him, but I'm running into an odd problem. Under the default skin, on Eden 11.0, we can not add any movies to the Library. When I set up the location for the Movies on the Video tab it adds them all to the Files location with no issues. When we run a scan on the location it will not add any of the files to the library using IMDB as the scraper. When we switch it to the MovieDB, it adds them all right away.

I have my laptop with me, and do the same exact setup, and it works fine though. I'm guessing that it has to be setting somewhere or something. The only settings that I know of for the scraper are when you add the source. There is nothing in there that I can see that is different from my setup, or that would cause this.

We even re-installed XBMC and still had the same issue. When we added television shows it worked just fine too, but of course that is from another scraper, TVDB. I have never had a problem with IMDB before, so I'm not sure what I did wrong. Even if we set up the Universal Scraper, and it uses IMDB, it will not find anything.

Any Suggestions?
I've been having the same problem today, and apparently so have other people - http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...id=1250240

It seems to be due to a change on IMDb's end on how their search function works. Pretty annoying stuff. I guess we just have to wait for an update to the scraper.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scraper Issue0