Linux Frodo on OpenElec: Problems with Episode Thumbnails after reinstall (+restore)
Hi Guys,

i backed up my movie and texture-DB as well as my thumbnails folder.

then reinstalled the new openelec 2.95.1 with frodo beta 1 in it.

That went just awesome. then i copied the backuped files to the new installation (also sources.xml and so on).

After reboot and looking in the movie-section xbmc wanted to update the fanart, which i let it to (5 hours...).

Now ich have fanart and posters for most movies, all tv series, some tv series seasons and almost no episode thumbs.

do i have to rename the episode thumbs etc like mentioned here: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Fro...cal_images ??

I dont wanna rescrape so im wondering if xbmc would even look in the folders of the series. I always thought the files are all cashed in the thumbnails folder.
Else it wouldnt be able to show me the episode thumb if the harddisk with the series (and also the thumb of course) would be offline, right?

Any help would be appreciated. Its not so much work to get the movies and season-posters right, but all the episode thumbs... wow! that would take weeks of stupid clicking...

thanks guys and keep on the awesome work with xbmc!

have a nice day
flo

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Frodo on OpenElec: Problems with Episode Thumbnails after reinstall (+restore)0