Solved Airplay Frodo Beta 1
Hi,

So I had airplay up and running on Eden for video and pictures and recenty switched to Frodo. Music on airplay now works perfectly which is awesome but the video ability seems to have been lost. It says on the ios device that it is playing back on xbmc, but the xbmc display just goes black for a few seconds then reverts to whatever page it was on before.

Is this a known issue and I just need to wait for a fix?
try latest nightly and report back (i fixed some stuff a couple of days ago)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Thanks for the response, I'll give that a go on Monday as its my day off. One question though if you don't mind; this is the first time I've used an XBMC beta and have tended to stick with the stable release. I really wanted some of the features (PVR) that frodo was offering so I went with a beta, however the text on the download page under nightly builds "Only for the brave. You should expect breakage when running these builds" reads pretty scary to me....should I genuinely expect issues and will it be less stable than the beta I have already installed?

yes and yes - as the text stated.

Though we are in feature freeze since beta1 meaning no new features are allowed to be done - only bugfixing. So the current nightlies should be superior to the beta in stability.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Seems to be working again now, thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Airplay Frodo Beta 10