Win Problem
I am a dummy

I had Eden was well working and tried Frodo

some things went not do nice so I decided to run again Eden.
Eden was back. But now my scrappers I use manly the German IMBD are not working anymore.
I tried to remove all of XBMC and than a new installation.
But I find allways my files HDs Folder Etc... so the uninstall was not complete.

Can someone help me I am using Win 7 64 version.

Thanks for help
If you want a clean install you need to delete all files in :

C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata

Alternativ you can delete the whole XBMC Folder (C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\XBMC)

Please change the %USERNAME% in the example above to your users name. By default the explorer will not show you the Appdata folder because it's a hiden folder. So, in the explorer press the alt key. That will show the menu bar in your explorer window. Click on "Extras" and than on "Ordneroptionen".
Click on the "Ansicht" tab.
In the lower part of the window (Erweitere EinstellungenSmile scroll to "Versteckte Dateien und Ordner" and change the selected option from "Ausgeblendete Dateien, Ordner oder Laufwerke nicht anzeigen" to "Ausgeblendete Dateien, Ordner oder Laufwerke anzeigen".

Cheers,
Walter
Thanks Walter
But I heard that the IMBD is dead wright now
I have no idea when the German version will be updated I hope soon
I received on HD now 500 movies and as you know that takes time

Cheers

Marc
Hi Marc,

my answer addresses the second question:

(2012-11-29, 17:07)MarcVHT Wrote: I tried to remove all of XBMC and than a new installation.
But I find allways my files HDs Folder Etc... so the uninstall was not complete.

Can someone help me I am using Win 7 64 version.

I suggest using "themoviedb.org" as scraper and set it's prefered language to German. Using themoviedb gives you the advantage of automatically created movie sets (e.g. Lord of the rings, Star Wars, etc.).

Cheers,
Walter
Thanks Walter

This will be my spare solution I think you have a good idea how much time it needs to run another scrapper on 18 TB

So I keep as it is and hope someone can repair the scrapper fast

Thanks Walter

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem0