When I log out of the Kids profile, the Kids library shows in the Master profile

I have 2 profiles, Kids Stuff and Master User. When I log out of Master User and into Kids Stuff, everything is OK. When I log out of Kids Stuff and into Master user, the Kids Stuff library shows in the Master User menu, including library and recently added items. The only thing that fixes is a reboot. Tried to set the EXIT menu item in Kids Stuff to reboot instead of LoadProfile(Master User), but that just reboots into Kids Stuff again.

OpenELEC Eden with Aeon Nox. Profiles are set up in MySQL on a Win Server 08 R2 system.

Same problem happens on OpenELEC box, and 2 Windows 7 boxes.

Any ideas? Thanks.
Several issues related to this were fixed since Eden, so it may be that Frodo is all good.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Gotcha. Thank you sir, and thank you for your incredible work.
I'm having a similar issue while using Frodo RC3 on a windows machine. When I log off a user, and log in as my "Guest" user, my master profile skin and library still loads. However, when i log off again, and attempt to log in as the "Guest" user for a second time, the correct skin loads. Has this issue come up before?
ive discovered the same happening. i wonder if its some kind of media scanner locking the movie database? i encountered that whatever profile i could choose, it asked me for the password of the master profile (last used)
There was a bug fixed about 30 minutes ago related to this 495ad53f15b30e56965a3e74d5e21fd2626f094a.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I'm having a very similar issue in Kodi 17. I've created a master profile that has an NFS mount to diskstation:/volume1/movies. I then created a kids profile with "separate" for both media and sources. I create a source of diskstation:/volume1/movies/kidsmovies and it works. However, when I go back into the Master I only see the Kids stuff. I reinventory the Master and the full list of movies show up, but then when i go back into Kids and can still see everything.

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but I have no idea what it is.

Im running on a Nexus Player with a MySQL connection to my Synology Diskstation.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
I have the opposite.

Master profile has a library on a Mysql server.
Kids profile is a separate library on the mysql server.

The profiles have different sources.xml and the files are physically in different locations.

Frequently the kids profile will show master profile movies - and even play them despite not having their "source" in that profile.

The intention for a kids profile was to prevent access to stuff we wouldn't want them to see, the current workaround is to disable access to the library for kids.
This topic started 5 years ago during the XBMC days... Laugh

If there is a new problem with profiles in the current Kodi version, please enter a ticket will full details at Kodi's bug tracker at http://trac.kodi.tv .

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
When I log out of the Kids profile, the Kids library shows in the Master profile0