• 124(current)
v13 Xperience1080 2.x
Any other incompatibilities with Gotham ? Thanks
(2014-05-21, 17:18)Nemrod Wrote: Any other incompatibilities with Gotham ? Thanks

Up Blush
I install the xperience skin from previous post believing subtitle will work again but ...no i did download the gotham add on for subtitle but nothing happen when i click on subtitle icon on osd...what did i do wrong?
(2014-05-21, 17:18)Nemrod Wrote: Any other incompatibilities with Gotham ? Thanks

No one can spend 2-3 minutes to detail what are the incompatibilities of the skin in Gotham Confused
Because there aren't any.
I hope your right but I've seen some message, reason why i asked for information before upgrading.
It doesn't hurt to just try Wink
(2014-05-29, 16:21)Frank-NL Wrote: It doesn't hurt to just try Wink

You're absolutely right Blush but, one advantage of a forum, at least this one, is to get help (advice/intel...) Wink
Generally after listening to music for a while when I want to go back to the artists view to select something else to listen to, and so hitting backspace a few times (1 to leave the now playing screen and enter the track list, another to go to the album list and another to get to the artist list) I'm very often shown a screen listing only the artist I'm listening to. The only way to get all the artists to list is to press backspace again to enter the music list, where "albums" "songs" "artists" etc... is listed and then selecting "artists" from there. I'm not sure if this is skin related but I've had this issue in both Frodo and Gotham. Any ideas? Thanks!

Also, the 1 artist list looks like this:
Did you test with others skins? Unlikely a skin issue.
(2014-06-03, 20:34)`Black Wrote: Did you test with others skins? Unlikely a skin issue.

I've been testing with the Eminence skin but haven't able to reproduce the behavior. I'll test further and also try and get a debug log haha. By the way, and actually I asked this earlier but perhaps you didn't see it, is it possible for when using advanced launcher to get a "default play action" type of functionality? Currently I have my default play action to show info in xbmc, but in advanced launcher it just launches the game. Although I'm now wondering if that would cause issues with adding a favourite advanced launcher shortcut to the homescreen, in that case it would be undesirable to have the info screen called.

Also, the info dialogue in advanced launcher is mapped to a certain direction in most views, which is odd (pressing left in Info List calls the info screen). Would it be possible to map it to the "i" key like the rest of the xbmc? I asked all this in the advanced launcher thread but have been informed that it is skin related behavior.

Also, I suggested earlier having the plot details appear when pressing right twice in the info list and you did indeed implement that so thank you! However haha, is it possible to have this also advanced launcher and music views? Currently it's only possible when looking at movies as well as tv shows.

I know lot's of questions so sorry and thanks!
I know it's a total hack but I couldn't wait to load this skin onto my new Amazon Fire TV running XBMC, so I updated the addon.xml so that it meets Gotham dependencies. So far I haven't run into any issues for anyone who was wanting to use this in a similar fashion.

I am running into a strange issue that I don't think is Gotham related or due to the changes I made and was wondering if anyone had seen the same or knew of a solution... When adding an Android app as a home tile such as KTV (Kindle Fire TV), after first making it a favourite, it causes XBMC to basically bootloop if I try to change the icon. It won't let me go back to change the icon to something on the SD card or an SMB share so I just tried to change the icon to amazon prime video to see what would happen and it kept quitting XBMC and relaunching. It's relaunching because I set XBMC to my main launcher, so it just keeps crashing and trying to reopen. I had to manually edit the guisettings.xml file and remove the custom tile configuration in order to get it to start. Anyone seen this and know of a solution or is it just what it is? It's not a big deal but I was trying to add the Amazon Fire TV app to the homescreen so that I can use Amazon Prime video, and the icon for that is just God awful looking.

Thanks for any help!
Finally got this installed and working on Gotham manually. Everything I've tried so far has worked so I'm very pleased. Big Grin

The live TV EPG is by far the neatest in Xperience1080.
(2014-06-26, 03:23)bradwatson Wrote: I know it's a total hack but I couldn't wait to load this skin onto my new Amazon Fire TV running XBMC, so I updated the addon.xml so that it meets Gotham dependencies. So far I haven't run into any issues for anyone who was wanting to use this in a similar fashion.

I am running into a strange issue that I don't think is Gotham related or due to the changes I made and was wondering if anyone had seen the same or knew of a solution... When adding an Android app as a home tile such as KTV (Kindle Fire TV), after first making it a favourite, it causes XBMC to basically bootloop if I try to change the icon. It won't let me go back to change the icon to something on the SD card or an SMB share so I just tried to change the icon to amazon prime video to see what would happen and it kept quitting XBMC and relaunching. It's relaunching because I set XBMC to my main launcher, so it just keeps crashing and trying to reopen. I had to manually edit the guisettings.xml file and remove the custom tile configuration in order to get it to start. Anyone seen this and know of a solution or is it just what it is? It's not a big deal but I was trying to add the Amazon Fire TV app to the homescreen so that I can use Amazon Prime video, and the icon for that is just God awful looking.

Thanks for any help!
I was able to update android icons by manually updating the guisettings.xml file and pushing it over via adb. This is by far the best skin available for xbmc, and with android apps as tiles on the Fire TV, it makes for the best xbmc experience I've ever had.
Hi!

I really miss using this skin on the Gothams builds of OpenELEC.
I hope You find the time to make the changes needed Black.

Thx for a great skin!

//KD
  • 124(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 2.x22