• 6(current)
v13 Xperience1080 2.x
ListItem.Thumb is empty and that wasn't the case before. But my fix is working fine and doesn't break anything so it would be nice if you could add that and provide an update.
(2012-12-01, 00:59)`Black Wrote: ListItem.Thumb is empty and that wasn't the case before. But my fix is working fine and doesn't break anything so it would be nice if you could add that and provide an update.

Try ListItem.Art(thumb)
ListItem.Art.Icon should be used for plugins according to ronie

Could also be a bug or change in xbmc

Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-12-01, 01:05)Martijn Wrote: ListItem.Art.Icon should be used for plugins according to ronie

ListItem.Icon ;-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I'm using ListItem.Art(thumb). The posters in the trailers addon only show with ListItem.ActualIcon (or Icon which uses ActualIcon as fallback). thumbnailImage=thumbnail in line 97 is empty and iconImage=iconImage sets only the ActualIcon. Changing thumbnailImage=thumbnail to thumbnailImage=iconImage fixes it.
I've just installed. Remarkable work Black... as always.

Cheers
Nessus

(2012-12-01, 01:20)`Black Wrote: I'm using ListItem.Art(thumb). The posters in the trailers addon only show with ListItem.ActualIcon (or Icon which uses ActualIcon as fallback). thumbnailImage=thumbnail in line 97 is empty and iconImage=iconImage sets only the ActualIcon. Changing thumbnailImage=thumbnail to thumbnailImage=iconImage fixes it.

Well guess that's an easy fix and won't break anything.
I never spend much time on plugins to be familiar with the internals
I've found another bug. On the Main screen where in spotlights "Ongoing TV Shows," if you have any movies linked to a TV show, they will sometimes show up. When they do, they say S-01E01 - Movie Name and the pictures is completely black.
That's an issue with skin widgets... I think Martijn needs to have a look at that.
(2012-12-01, 02:05)goyney Wrote: I've found another bug. On the Main screen where in spotlights "Ongoing TV Shows," if you have any movies linked to a TV show, they will sometimes show up. When they do, they say S-01E01 - Movie Name and the pictures is completely black.

Never seen that but i don't have movies linked to tvshows. Sounds like a XBMC bug
I've just reproduced it. Just link an unwatched movie to a tv show which is in the recommended list and it will show up.
Love the new skin!

Is it possible to switch the order of Movies and TV?

I am having issues with the TV guide. I cannot get any images to display. I did the "update art" and it went through all my shows and downloaded the artwork but it doesn't display anything. I have tried selecting landscape, logo, and clearart but still no images display.
You need v5.0.3 of the tv show next aired addon. It's not on the repo yet but you can download it in the forums. Swapping movies / tv shows is possible but you have to edit the home menu code.
(2012-12-01, 04:21)`Black Wrote: You need v5.0.3 of the tv show next aired addon. It's not on the repo yet but you can download it in the forums. Swapping movies / tv shows is possible but you have to edit the home menu code.

Thanks that worked! Here is the file in case anyone else is looking for it. The clearart looks great!
New Skin is great, I'm wondering if there is a way to have the skin automatically show the info dialogue when a video is paused? Also I noticed that the metro icons that were in the Extras folder in the previous skin are missing, i ended up copying the over to use them so no big deal, just mentioning it incase you forgot to include them by accident.
Hi Black, fantastic skin!
Please update your Git-Hub or Web-Download.
I need the "Media Folder" without "textures.xbt" for their own changes.

Greeting Sensman
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 2.x22