• 2(current)
v13 Xperience1080 2.x
Install through repo does not work.

Edit:
You need to refresh the repo before installing it. Then it does work.

It took some time to get used to. Confluence is a little easier to use. The remote is a little more heavily used for navigating through.
On this things the skin could be a little more improved.
But when it come to the looks, it is fantastic, this is how XBMC should look like. If you ask me Confluence is a little outdated.

I found one small bug may-bey it is noticed already.
When i am on the homescreen main navigation and go to the music part on the homescreen. I hit the up button on my remote there i see: Files, Genres, Albums etc. On the most right part there is one button that is not visible, when i click it does refresh the music library. I think it i the list width.
Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro, Nvidia Shield 2015
wow! outstanding job!!! this skin i almost perfect now!! one thing tho... if you use subtitles the progress bar is better on top and this is the only thing i miss from the "old" version of your skin..
Black, thank you for this outstanding skin. I have been waiting for this to come to Frodo and really appreciate the huge amount of work that must have gone into this.

To those saying the repo don't work, do note that Black provided a new repository you need to install. The original repo does not work!
Unbelievable, congratulations!

Love the new layout, this is the sort appearance all media players should come with

Few things

1. When using the Apple Trailers addon the list of movies is on top of the description when using the info list view

2. Under Settings > Skin > Home When I select Manage Categories I have three blank options followed by Applications at the bottom

3. When I select a background image (Global or otherwise) it selects it but the background does not change

4. When using the landscape view can there be an option to use logos along side clearart and landscape?

Again, fantastic job... bet your well chuffed with it!

@those with install problems
I didn't try what's happening if you have the old skin installed and then make an update. Like Baswazz said, try force refreshing the repo before installing. If that doesn't work:
  1. Deinstall the old repository
  2. Deinstall the old/current skin and rename/remove guisettings.xml (XBMC will create a new one)
  3. Now you can follow the steps on the first page
I also updated the first post with this.

@gonzolak
Don't think that's a big issue, because the osd/seekbar is visible if movie is paused, caching or you're seeking. In all those occasions subtitles don't need to be visible because you don't watch the movie. Same with the osd... if you open that, your concentration is on the buttons, not on the subtitles.

@Baswazz
I think you need some time to accustom to the different navigation. But if you have ideas how it could be optimized, please share. Smile Problem with the submenu is because Dutch has (similar to German) very wide words but I can fix that problem, there's still some space left.

@dsmuk
1+2. Will fix that, thanks for the info
3. That doesn't happen here. Maybe try to remove guisettings and start with default settings.
4. Should be doable, yes.

@all
Thanks for the nice comments. Smile
Solved my TV guide thumbs not showing by installing version 5.0.3 of tv show next aired script.
Yes, 5.0.3 is required... should be on the official repo soon but for now you have to install it manually.
It's all good. I just put the info here for less patient people like myself. Smile
First of all thank you very much for this skin it is very slick.

I have tried to test out the Live TV part and would like to ask if it is possible for Live TV to get its own entry at the top like for example Movies and TV Shows?

One thing I noticed is when you go to the Recordings screen the text of the recordings is overlayed with the picture of a video camera. Other than that everything seems to be working great :-)

One last query/question is it possible to gain a quick access to the party mode of the Music section without going into the Music area itself? Possibly by adding it to the menu area where the options like top 100 are listed.

Thanks again, great skin
(2012-11-30, 16:02)im85288 Wrote: One thing I noticed is when you go to the Recordings screen the text of the recordings is overlayed with the picture of a video camera. Other than that everything seems to be working great :-)

Will have a look at that. Recordings + timers is the thing a can't test because the pvr demo doesn't support timers.

TV section will get it's own section... for now it was quicker to add it to the home tab. Smile

Found a cosmetic:

If I disable 'Application' from the home screen, scrolling from Home to Settings will make the highlight jump from 'Music' to the cog of settings when I come to 'Weather'. Moving on from Weather to Settings will make the highlight jump to the looking glass from Search. Scrolling back, same thing but in reverse. If I enable Applications again, behavior is as expected.

May be difficult to reproduce though, as initially it worked fine with applications disabled as it started when I unintentially scrolled from the section headers down passed power/favorites so it rolled over to the top again.
There is some problem with the menu Black.

It is the Highlight text color.
When i navigate to weather the settings icon is highlighted, when i navigate to settings the search icon is highlighted.

Or then i see the Movies homescreen, then the text of the menu is highlighted of Home.

Where can i find the system info or the file manager?
Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro, Nvidia Shield 2015
(2012-11-30, 16:44)Baswazz Wrote: Where can i find the system info or the file manager?

System info: go to the settings section and open. on the buttom right you'll find the system info. Or with a remote just press the info button anywhere in the main menu.

file manager: navigate in the main menu to the shutdown menu on the buttom left. there you'll find it.
HTPC: AMD A6 5400K | 4GB DDR3 | Digital Devices Cine C2/T2 (V7)
(2012-11-30, 16:07)`Black Wrote:
(2012-11-30, 16:02)im85288 Wrote: One thing I noticed is when you go to the Recordings screen the text of the recordings is overlayed with the picture of a video camera. Other than that everything seems to be working great :-)

Will have a look at that. Recordings + timers is the thing a can't test because the pvr demo doesn't support timers.

Do you have a screenshot of that issue? Can't see anything in the code.

Beta 1.1 is now online:
  • Added logo support for landscape view & tv guide
  • Added cd art support for music osd
  • Fixed home menu navigation with hidden categories
  • Fixed sub menu width
  • Fixed song info for cover & banner view
  • Fixed guide close animation in certain cases
  • Fixed empty labels in the home category dialog
  • Fixed wrong position in the info list view
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 2.x22