Win thetvdb.com scraper issue
I am having a problem with thetvdb.com scraper not recognizing 2 episodes of Monster Jam. I added the episodes myself, and XMBC is showing "Monster Jam" as a valid TV show, but no episodes are showing up. I am new to XBMC and am unsure how to read the log file.

Help! Big Grin Thanks in advance!

Log File Here
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

Go to Videos > Files and locate your "Monster Jam" folder. Click keyboard "c" or right-mouse button to open context menu. Select the "Change content" option. On the settings page, be sure the option "Selected folder contains a single TV show" is enabled. Save any changes. Re-open the context menu for the "Monster Jam" folder and select "Scan for new content". See if that adds the episodes.
XBMC Eden has an issue with seasons that don't have an episode 1 listed on tvdb (it assumes the lowest numbered episode is actually episode 1, and adjusts accordingly).

Either add all the episodes to the season on tvdb, or upgrade to the Frodo beta/nightly, where this behaviour has been removed.
artafael: I did check that this morning and it is set correctly. Thank you for the suggestion!

scudlee: Thank you so much for this info. I will see about updating to Frodo. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
thetvdb.com scraper issue0