IMDB scraper for Movies
Im runing xbmc frodo and was wondering if anyone else was having issue with the imdb scraper. I don't know when it stopped working but i downloaded a new movie yesterday and it can't find any info for the movie on imdb. themoviedb works fine though. i tried refreshing an older movie and had the same issue.
Searching the forum would have told you since you are the 8th or so starting a new thread
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I did try searching. nothing recent came up with it unless im just seraching the wrong thing
I too am having this issue and understand from looking around that IMDB has changed some things making the scraper not work. No big deal but this seems to be causing my XBMC to crash.

If I go into the source and click on Edit Source the XBMC gui always hangs. I still see activity happening in a Lunix shell but unless I kill the XBMC process it will stay unresponsive. This same thing happens when I try to find movie information on a movie not yet in my library.

Is there any way to change the scraper through command line / config files? I see there is a sources.xml file but this just seems to have a default scraper set and it is set to themoviedb, but I know my movie source uses IMDB. I am just unable to change it .

Help would be really appreciated.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IMDB scraper for Movies0