New empty list auto jump back popup thing
Ok so fairly recently a new feature popped up in Frodo:

If you are hiding watched and then watch the last episode of something, when you drop back to the screen the list is empty as expected. About a second later there is a toast notification 'list was empty, jumped back to main' or whatever.

In theory this is nice, but the current implementation is a bit weak- first, a toast notification every time is just a bit invasive.

Secondly, and much more frustrating - if you are manually marking watched stuff and, say, the computer gets slow for a moment (background task like an addon updating or whatever) - then all of a sudden it reacts, marks a bunch of things in the current directory watched, then jumps back to the main list and whizz marks a whole bunch of other things watched from your main list at the series level (meaning a lot of mis-marking can happen very fast).

And of course it is so quick one can't see what gets marked as watched, so a bunch of stuff just effectively disappears.

Cue database restore....

Is there a way to disable this feature? The idea of it is good but the current implementation isn't wonderful....
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
yeah that is kind of silly thing to do it should follow the default implementation that is whenever a list of stuff is empty to show the Parent folder item (..) even if it is turned off in settings as that's been the default for ages
Ok so trac ticket? Does it qualify as a bug?!
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
I made a ticket to get some attention:
http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/13662

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New empty list auto jump back popup thing0